As Operations Associate, you will ensure that our customers experience a great shopping experience by providing excellent and secure packing. You will assist the General Manager by packing orders, counting inventory, and assisting them with pre-packing, as needed. You will also be a crucial part of the operations staff and play a fundamental role in the proper and timely fulfillment of the order queue.
As you begin your shift, you’ll be given an assignment which could include receiving and processing components, handling merchandise that needs to go out for delivery, cleaning assignments, helping the manager on duty with a special task…whatever you are responsible for completing that day.
In addition to your assigned responsibilities, you’ll be expected to keep the workshop clean as you go, and always work with an awareness on safety.
Specifically, you will:
- Unload and sort merchandise upon delivery arrival.
- Pack and safely secure orders in accordance with Company Packing Standards.
- Follow all Company guidelines
- Make sure all inventory is accurately accounted for
- Process returns and stock all go-backs.
- Break down cardboard boxes and tie together bundles for recycling.
- Follow all Company safety procedures.
- Work independently with minimal direction and follow the daily to-do list.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by Management or Supervisors.
Skills and Requirements
To be a fit for the role of Operations Associate, you will need:
- To be a self-starter with the ability to work independently, show initiative, and excel in a team environment.
- Prior retail or grocery experience is considered a plus, but is not required.
- A positive attitude and the ability to interact in an effective and friendly manner with management and other associates.
- The ability to comprehend instructions, both verbal and written.
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet shift goals and expectations.
- The ability to regularly lift one to five pounds, and lift up to 50 pounds as you unload trucks or move large boxes of inventory.
- The ability to constantly stand, bend and reach with a moderate amount of manual dexterity.
You should have some flexibility in your work schedule, including the ability to work a weekend day, though we will try to work around your school and other responsibilities. Most positions begin part-time at 20 hours per week.
Moss Amigo products are in nearly 150 stores across the United State and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send resumes or inquiries to email@example.com